As I was quiet and meditating I heard in my spirit whisper to me, “Don’t Go Dark.”
We were all heading into the unknown, but, I listened and never went dark!
Everyday I got up and did my daily routine; got dressed and went to the Spa. I did this everyday!
Because of this conscious decision, my life will never be the same.
Here are the 7 things that kept me on this unknown journey:
1. Establish and keep a morning routine
2. Have a positive mental attitude and mind set, no matter what!
3. Self discipline – change your habits if need be and become a slave to them
4. Live everyday as it could be your last
5. Focus on gratitude and giving thanks for all people and things, big or small, good or bad
6. Always look for the silver lining in all circumstances
7. In everything have Hope
“Greatness is not for the chosen few. But, for the few that choose.”
– Chop Wood Carry Water
We are all on this journey of life together.
I was very blessed to have my book “Hope and Possibilities Just Over the Horizon.. It’s Never Too Early Or Too Late to Create The Life Of Your Dreams” go to #1 on Amazon in January of 2020.
During this very difficult time, I decided to put the book on my websitemegandimartino.com to give you Hope!!
You can download it for FREE!
Speaking of HOPE, last year I started a livestream called Unique Leaders Live that is now a podcast. Every week I interview a person that shares their story! We all have a story! Their success is in their story!